viernes, 15 de febrero de 2013

Friday favourites #3

This time my friday favourites are quite girly :) I think it's because I'm missing my favourite seasson, spring! And for me spring means pink, floral and ribbons everywhere~ (my favourite things).

I hope you like them!

Creo que esta vez mis favoritos me han salido muuy repipis, pero es que echo tanto de menos la primavera... y para mi primavera significa rosa, estampado floral y lacitos (mis cosas favoritas, basicamente).

Espero que os gusten!


1- Etude House princess etoinette heart blusher

Can it be more girly?
2- Wedding dress
The one in the right. I love it!

 3- Marguerite Sauvage


Her art is amazing. Only with plain colours she makes beautiful illustrations. You can visit her website here.

6 comentarios:

  1. every picture shouts out pretty!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This is a topic that's near to my heart... Many thanks! Exactly where are your contact details though?

    my weblog - best weight loss diet

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow I love it, your blog is wonderful. Kisses from Spain.

    follow me and i follow back?

    http://redecoratelg.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love it! The Wedding dresses especially. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wooa, el trabajo de Marguerite Sauvage es precioso, ella va directa a mis favoritos :D
    ¡Gracias por descubrirnos su trabajo!

    ResponderEliminar